What will you learn at Practitioner level?
Well Formed Outcomes
11 principles to goal achievement.
- How to set goals in the S-M-A-R-T goal format, so that you achieve them with fully clear objectives.
The art of persuasion and influence.
- Swiftly learn to be able to get on the same level as the other person.
- Learn the fundamentals to body language.
- Matching and mirroring physiology.
- Matching voice tone, tonality, timbre and tempo.
- Sensory acuity.
How we internally encode our experiences.
- Generate rapid rapport and establish responsiveness in self and others.
- Learn about eyes patterns and when you know how someone is thinking, you can communicate in a productive style.
The difference that makes the difference!
- Learn how to use submodalities to rapidly change unwanted behaviours and minor emotional states.
- Learn how we code our memory of sensory experience using Submodalities.
The conscious use of unconscious language.
- Milton Model, learning and utilising how to use language patterns by Hypnotherapist Milton Erickson M.D, to gain acceptance of your message from others.
- Utilising Meta Model, a linguistic deep structure tool to assist you in how to ask questions, to get you the information you require with accuracy and speed.
- Developing powerful conversational skills to overcome objections (especially in sales), negotiation processes and getting agreements on opposing points of view, within minutes!
Easy to use techniques on the go!
- Learning how to use resource anchors to access your personal resources.
- How to utilise resource anchors to be in charge of your state.
- Collapse anchors to eliminate unwanted minor bad feelings and unwanted states from past experiences.
- Designing a powerful chain of anchors to get people out of stuck state, like procrastination, and move them into the desired state of motivation!
All learning behavioural change happens at the unconscious level.
- Learning how to discover and utilise someone’s decision, motivational and reassurance strategies.
- Discovering and utilising someone’s strategies will assist in fine tuning the sales process, to fit a person’s buying strategy and provide them with excellence in customer service.
- Change any unwanted strategies to useful ones to get effective outcomes in yourself and your clients.
Learn to integrate internal conflicts.
- Integrating parts to integrate wholeness to gain congruency between the conscious mind and the unconscious mind.
NLP Coaching Practitioner
Utilise all tools and techniques learnt in all areas of life !
- Business Coaching, Personal Coaching, learning and Educational Coaching, Therapy Coaching, Relationship Coaching.
- Learning how to utilise Coaching Agreements.
- Learning how to utilise The Effectiveness Checklist and Internal Drive History, to ensure energy is focused in the right direction.
- Learning how to give constructive and developmental feedback.
Time Line Therapy® Practitioner:
You will learn how to gain control of your life results.
- Learn the prime directives of the Unconscious Mind.
- Discovering and eliminating the root cause of presenting problems.
- Eliminate past negative emotions like anger, sadness, fear, hurt, and guilt swiftly.
- Eliminate limiting decisions like:
“I can’t make the money I want.”
“I am not good enough.”
“I can’t have the relationship I want.”
“I can’t be the person I want to be.”
- Learning the secret to creating your future, using the S-M-A-R-T goal format for inserting your goals in your future time line, making your future more compelling and motivating to produce specific results and outcomes.
Learn how to use verbal and non-verbal suggestions.
- Discovering the history of hypnosis.
- Learning how to structure and install post-hypnotic and therapeutic suggestions.
- Learning how to induce trance using Erickson’s inductions.
- Pendulum paradigm for releasing physical symptoms of the body.